1520 Conklin Road
Conklin, NY 13748
- Opened in 1991
- Golfweek No. 2 in NYS ranking
- Zagat rated (2005-2013)
- Golf Digest 4.5-star rating (2002-2011)
- Golf Digest “201 Best Public Golf Courses in North America” (2000)
- 18 unique holes with a variety of water hazards, bunkers and impeccably manicured greens, tees and fairways
- Four sets of tees for all skill levels
- GPS Visage software system installed on all carts
- Full-service pro shop, practice range and putting green
- Full-service restaurant/lounge with scenic view overlooking the golf course and snack bar at the turn
Conklin Players Club
Golf Digest calls Conklin Players Club one of the 201 best public courses in North America.
This impeccably manicured course includes irrigated bent grass, greens, tees and fairways for 18 unique holes. Water hazards and bunkers challenge golfers in this beautiful Zagat-rated setting.
Golf Week ranked the course the No. 2 in New York State and Golf Digest has recognized Conklin with a 4.5-star rating.
All carts included with a Greater Binghamton discount golf package are equipped with a GPS Visage software system. Four sets of tees accommodate all skill levels.